Monday, October 13, 2003

Welcome

I've been up late the last few nights getting my sister into her new blog. She's new to the blogosphere so give her a nice welcome when you get a chance. I won't post the link until later--the place is still a mess, boxes everywhere, a lot of unpacking still to be done. But I'll let you know when it's going.
Bananaface and I have seen very little of each other the last 10 years or so, as she's been living in AZ. She's a lot of fun. She likes a lot of the same music as I do and she's very much into fitness. She's a masseuse, a yoga, aerobics, and gymnastics instructor, a hiker, biker, runner...you name it. She and I have been close since she was born. I'm told I used to guard her crib--or maybe that was the dog--at any rate, I did name her when I was four years old (not bananaface...she chose that name her self). So I hope you'll get to know her. I think you'll like her. Now if I could get her to hurry up and update her site....

No comments: