First, here are some pictures of Princess Rufflebutt--and her brother--I took over the weekend:
And now I'll continue the series of drawings to show the progress I'm making. I'm not particularly pleased with it so far but this has been a good experience, posting them here. It allows me to see it from a distance so that I can see what changes need to be made.
Notice the guitar neck. It needs to be straighter. Even though this is intended to be impressionistic, the pick guard and body of the guitar need more detail so they look more "real." I was thinking I might be able to move on to the next person in the drawing, but after looking at it here, I realize there's a lot more work to be done.