Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Warm Fuzzies

Princess Rufflebutt is asleep on my lap. It's been nice, kinda bonding with her, and I started to get a really warm feeling. Then I realized she was peeing on my leg. I guess her diaper's had about as much as it can take.

The tests came back and my three yr old is producing growth hormone. There are several criteria that all have to be below "10" to qualify him for the therapy. He had quite a few below "10" but not enough to put him in that category. He'll have another battery of tests in six months. I'd feel uncertain, to say the least, about giving him so many tests that affect him so adversely except that he loves it. He comes home loaded down with all kinds of toys and treats. So it's not so bad.

Well, I'm off to change my pants. Have fun.

No comments: