Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Work

I wish could blog more about work than I do. There's a lot going on. A lot of people might say I've been "dumped on." But I look at it as a great opportunity. I'm in charge of some productions that involve some influential people in this state. But there's a lot of the down side of working at a tv station that I could write about as well. Unfortunately, I can't say too much. I'm not sure my employers would approve and I need this job. So I'll continue to say little about it.

I didn't get as much sleep last night as I did the night before. Rufflebutt is sick and she let us know it all through the night. Poor little girl. Yesterday was payday, so my wife came to where I work to get her check and she had Rufflebutt and my 3 yr old with her. The princess tried to smile but she looked so tired and sick. I felt bad for her.

I have a lot of work to do so I'll sign off.

No comments: