Friday, March 19, 2004

March Insaneness

As you probably know, I don't follow sports much. I don't gamble either. But every year I've been watching people win money with the March Madness brackets and it's only a dollar so I thought I'd give it a shot. Since I don't know a thing about any of the teams, I went online to see what someone else would do. I found a site that has the brackets as determined by a video game. That is, they plugged in all the current teams that are in the playoffs and simulated the whole tournament. So I went with it. The game will probably do as well as I could. Everyone thinks I'm nuts because there are a lot of upsets predicted, like Utah going to the final four, and Memphis taking the whole enchilada. But so far, I'm 11 and 5. Who knows? I could get pretty close.

No comments: