Sunday, August 31, 2003

Food Blog

I slept late and didn't go to all of my meetings today. I felt justified because of my ordeal, but as I talked about it with some of the people at church, I began to realize how much of a wimp I am. A friend of mine walks seven miles a day and another rides his bike fifteen. If I did it more often, this little 8.3 mile jaunt of mine would have been nothing.

I caught a little of The Splendid Table on the radio today. I love that show. I always get new ideas. The rub is that I can't use them because I don't have the ingredients, I don't write down the recipes, or I'm just plain lazy. I do a lot of the cooking at our house so I thought I could start a food blog. But I know me: I would post a couple of entries and then everyone would starve to death. So I had a better thought. I could find other food blogs. Here's what I came up with:
mum-mum
Food Blog
Eat, Drink, and be Married
Chef Blog
That last one has a bunch more that I'm not going to post here.

I took the ADD Test. You might as well strap me to the table and give me a permanent I.V. solution of ritalin right now. The answer to each question ranges from 1 to 4. I was swimming in fours. What was I just talking about? Maybe if I sift through the stacks of papers all around me I'll remember.

No comments: