Tuesday, May 25, 2004

It's Summertime and the Livin' is . . . well, it's ok.

I can't even remember what it was like to be freezing every day and night and it was only a couple of months ago. Every year passes by so quickly and yet I seem to live only in the moment, not remembering much about the gone-by moments.

I'm sick...again. Last night as I lay there in bed, not breathing, sort of sleeping, I was sure I would call in sick this morning. My throat was blazing and head expanding. When I did get to sleep, Princess Rufflebutt, whose bottom was in my face, let one go that would rival my work buddies and I woke up. But this morning I didn't feel so bad. Things aren't completely cleared up but I don't feel nearly as terrible as I did in the middle of the night. So I went to work after all.

No comments: