Friday, January 23, 2004

Friday Five

First of all, thanks to all of you who are kicking my butt to get me to go to the doctor. It's nice to be thought of. I have an appointment set for Monday. My heart's boogying down really got to me today. It had a hard time concentrating on anything at work and I think it's beginning to affect my respiration a little, though that could be my imagination.

Ok. On to this Friday Five thing. I've never done it before but I thought it would be a good way to give me something to write about. So here goes.

Friday Five Button
At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? Can anyone pin down a favorite? And why isn't favorite movie an option here. Well, if I have to pick one favorite song right this second it would be CNSY's "Southern Cross." It's such a beautiful song and their musicianship is nigh unapproachable.

2. ...food? Right now it's anything with a lot of carbs--bread, pasta, fruit--because I'm trying to cut down, which means it's only natural that it's more appealing. I've always been a huge Italian food guy, though.

3. ...tv show?A couple of months ago I would have said "Law and Order: Criminal Intent." Vincent D'Onofrio is fun to watch, a great actor, but lately they've been wrapping the shows up with "Scooby Doo Endings." You know: "Yeah, I did it. And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids!" So I'd have to go with ER. I know, I know. How long can they keep that thing going. But it's grabbed me. I like it.

4. ...scent?I'm not into cologne or perfume.

5. ...quote? A wise man washes his hands after he pees. A wiser man doesn't pee on his hands. ~Unknown.


No comments: