Thursday, December 11, 2003

This is the last time

OK, I promise this is the last time I talk about my toe. I know it makes some people ill but this is a personal blog and my toe is very personal. I lost the nail last night. I was fiddling around with it and it came off. Now my toe hurts again. I'm going to miss the little guy. That's the second toenail I've lost from that toe. The first one was when I was about 9. I was riding my bike barefoot and I jumped off while still going and there went the toenail. You can bet I don't let my kids ride without shoes. No need to make them learn the hard way when their baffoon of a dad already did it for them. Hopefully they'll listen to me about other sage advice gained the stupid way, advice about drugs and alchohol, dating, etc. I'm pretty wise when you consider that wisdom is aquired as a consequence of foolish actions.

On to other things:
It's pretty sad when you have to learn about your brother's brush with disaster on a snow machine by reading your sister's blog a week after the fact. Guess I should call more.

No comments: