Wednesday, April 28, 2004

365

"Hi, Blog."
"Oh. Hi."
"What's the matter? You seem kind of down."
"I've noticed you've been coming around more often lately."
"Oh. Yeah. I'm sorry about neglecting you for so long. I've been really busy lately, and I got sick a couple of weeks ago. . . "
"I know, Dinky. You don't have to explain."
"Well, I just wanted to say happy birthday. I'm sorry that it doesn't seem to be a good day for you."
"Huh?"
"It's your birthday today. It was a year ago that I started this whole thing."
"Really? I didn't know."
"Hmm. Ok. Well, why don't we go out and celebrate."
"Well, I'm kind of stuck here right now."
"Oh. Yeah. How awkward."
"It's ok. Some friends are throwing me a party on the web. In fact, I'd better be going."
"Really? Ok, then. Uh, have fun."

No comments: