Thursday, February 05, 2004

Call for Ideas

OK. Now it's official. I'm desperate. I need ideas. I accepted this writer/producer thing and I'm fresh out of ideas. Here's the audience: A room full of sweaty highschoolers (actually 600 rooms full of said highschoolers) working out on equipment watching our product. What's the product? A thirty-minute video loop featuring music videos and "extreme videos" (two to three minute videos of extreme sports--motorcycle hill climbing, snowmobiling, etc.--set to rockin' music), separated by one to one and a half minute educational pieces dealing with various health issues. I've already written about body piercing, safe driving, weight lifting, water, soda, bad breath, sitting up straight, and many more. I'm drained of brain mass. I need any suggestions I can get. Anyone?

Heart Update: Right now it's going like a clumsy disco dancer on coke.

No comments: