Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Babies and Beards

In case you didn't notice from the picture a couple of posts ago, I've been growing a beard. I mean, a full beard. It's the first time for me. I have never been able to take it for very long. I've had a goatee a couple of times but a full beard is always so annoying...and itchy. But this time I did it. It was going pretty well, too, until yesterday. I just got sick of it I guess. In a grand, impulsive gesture, I got the clippers down and went at it. It was kind of sad. I miss those poor little whiskers. I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it all so I left a goatee. It'll probably come off, too, in a couple of days. I look stupid with a goatee.

Rufflebutt is growing so fast! I pulled out a pair of her jammies tonight and she's too big for them. So I got another pair and she's too big for them, too! She's learned how to wave and she does it all the time. She opens and closes her hand as if trying to grasp at something. It's so cute. I'll post more pictures of her soon. She's such a ham. She has tiny teeth on the top and bottom. She's just beautiful. I can't imagine not having her around.

No comments: