Sunday, November 30, 2003

More Potty-Training Disasters

Nearly had a repeat of the August 28 post but this time it was in church. Our main meeting, in which the entire congregation gathers, was over and I was taking my three-year-old and my five-year-old to their respective classes. I told them we needed to go to the bathroom first, just to avoid any problems. My five-year-old asked me a question and when we got that taken care of, I turned to see my three-year-old standing in the room just outside the main chapel, surrounded by a crowd of people, with his pants and undies around his ankles, ready to go. I scooped him up as quickly as I could and swept him into the bathroom. The amazing thing is, everyone was so preoccupied with visiting amongst themselves that I don't think any of them noticed. He's learning...I guess.

No comments: