Friday, September 10, 2004

Editing

I know, I know, I'm a slacker. Lately blogging has not been my top priority. Work is picking up and I have some added extracurricular activities now. After watching my friends who aren't professional video editors buy equipment and make gobs of money doing side projects, I figured I'd better get in the act. So I took a chance and borrowed some money and built a screaming Windows-based machine and editing software and a camera. So now I'm focusing a lot of my time to learning the software and figuring out how to make this equipment pay for itself. If anyone in the Utah/Idaho area needs a broadcast quality wedding video or anyone anywhere else who would like to send me their old home movies and pictures to be made into a fun DVD, email me. I can beat nearly any price.

Hopefully I can find time to keep this going here. It's been a lot of fun. But duty calls...

No comments: