Friday, June 13, 2003

It's my boy's birthday today. He wants a bike. I just taught his older brother how to ride and now I get a turn with him. He's so cute about turning five. He's quite old now, you know. Very experienced. There's going to be a party today and my schedule has been freed up so I can go. But I'm not sure about it. His mother lets them have full-blown parties on what she thinks are monumental birthdays and five is one of them. So there are going to be a lot of hollering kids running around like little piggies. I supposed Mrs. Chickenshorts could use some help, though. I'll probably do the right thing...whatever that is.

There are some drawings I've done of my boys if you want to see them. The two in the pumpkin patch and the one at the bottom with the glasses are mine.

No comments: