Monday, January 15, 2007

Ready to Rock

Here's the new band. As you can see, we have a new Drummer. We're rehearsing, gearing up for the new world tour. There are a few hitches, though. We're not sure when we're going to start because one of us isn't potty-trained yet. I'll let you decide which one. Our booking agent is up in arms and some of the venues are threatening to pull out if we don't give them a solid commitment. The way I see it, our fans won't let that happen. We discussed it as a band and their mom, I mean our manager, has agreed that we just can't risk an accident on stage. So we'll keep practicing and we'll let everyone know when we're ready to get on the road.
Oh, by the way, if anyone can think of a good name for us, we're all ears!








5 comments:

Busy Mom said...

They are getting so big!

Band = Dinky and the Shortz

Spoon of life said...

This is AWESOME!!!
It made think of "The school of Rock"...

I'll think about a name and I'll get back to you;)

Thanks for stopping by at my blog I'll link you, this is a nice place:)

M.

Anonymous said...

That is one helluva band you got there!

Keith said...

Need a Bass Player?... I'm available.. hehe

Dinky Chickenshorts said...

Yeah, Keith!Come on over. You might have to wipe a few noses between basslines.